DescriptionABM Command (formerly DEFCON 1) is a missile defense game. The game is split into three phases:
- In the defense phase, ICBMs move from top to bottom of screen and player touches the screen to launch ABM interceptors. The player also rolls the screen side to side to scroll the battlefield.
- In the attack phase, the player turns the device to landscape mode and drags from the top to the bottom of the screen. ICBMs are launched at enemy cities in the location and direction that the player drags.
- Between rounds, the player can use money generated in the previous two phases to buy advanced special weapons. The weapons include standard missile command fare (MIRV, Smart Bomb, Bomber Wing) and special weapons unique to DEFCON 1 (Orbital Space Laser, Death Blossom, and offensive and defensive targeting systems).
There are no iPhone screenshots for this game.
- "DEFCON 1" -- First title
- "ABM Command" -- Common title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.