Aces Texas Hold'em: No Limit Ad Blurbs
missing cover art
Aces Texas Hold'em® - No Limit is downloadable Texas Hold'em for your mobile device and has been described as having the best AI of any handheld Texas Hold'em poker game available, with human-like instincts your opponents on this Texas Hold'em software bluff like the real deal. Dial up your opponents skill level to see how good a player you can be.
- Play up to 22 Hold'em opponents at a time.
- Go "All-in" or bet any amount you want!
- Incredible hi-res graphics including portrait and landscape options!
- 4 game speeds.
- Highlights winning hands.
- Manual scrolling to view players previous moves.
- Great sound effects with on/off option.
- Game pauses at the end of each hand, or set to deal for faster play.
- Game proceeds faster after you fold.
- Amazing player intelligence, work your way up to the Hold'em Pro level.
- Display 3 opponents at a time (4 using landscape).
- Player scrolling - automatic and manual.
- Use your favorite poker nicknames for yourself and other players.
- Create/Modify opponent names, faces, intelligence, and holdings.
- Blinds stay the same, increment on a timer, or by number of rounds.
- Blinds can start at 1 of 13 amounts and 1 of 10 time increments.
- Play Tournament style or have players automatically sit in.
- Rabbit hole! "Deal'em Button" reveals next card after folds.
- Statistics of hands played, hands won, folds, raises, tournament wins, etc.
- Automatically saves game.
Texas Hold'em Software Features
Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit Testimonials
"Aces Texas Hold'em is the best texas hold'em game I've played to improve my game. The realistic play has been fantastic while the options are superb to setup any type of game I want to play."
"This is the best No Limit Texas Hold'Em game on the market for Palm OS handhelds, period. The aspect that gives this program the edge is the customization and ease of play. You can change almost every setting to your hearts desire, from the increasing blinds to the starting chip counts to the degree of difficulty each person poses at the table. Also, the play is so smooth that you might actually think you were in Vegas with Doyle Brunson and Phil Hellmuth, playing Hold'em. If you want the best for your Palm OS device, Aces Texas Hold'em is the way to be."
Los Altos, CA
"The ability to go 'all in' on any bet and the progressive blinds make it very real. I really enjoy playing this No Limit version!"
"I have played nearly every Texas Hold'em game for the Palm OS, and started to slowly win against them all. Your updated game however constantly kicks me square in the rear. The challenge level is extraordinary, the graphics are crisp, the presentation is awesome. This is the greatest Texas Hold'em game for the Palm OS yet! Any poker player with a Palm that wishes to improve their game needs a copy of your software, period. End of Story!"
WSOP Champion 2007
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (189506) on Mar 08, 2010.