missing cover art
DescriptionThe Zapper, Pusher and Grabber robots were dropped onto the planet of the Shinerians, but are now desperate to return home. They have killed off the Shinerian race, but must climb a high tower, negotiating all the traps it holds, before they can contact their masters.
Each robot's name indicates what their main function and purpose is, and these skills must be combined for success. Each section has its own task - collecting energy pods and destroying mines and bombs for example. The creatures which fill the towers must be avoided, or used to your advantage.
The game is viewed through a rotating camera with variable zoom, giving the game an advanced 3D feel for the day. A level designer has also been included.
There are no Acorn 32-bit user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Acorn 32-bit release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #5 Best Strategy Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #50 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Power Play
- Issue 01/1990 - #3 Best Game Idea in 1989
- Issue 01/1990 - #2 Best Strategy Game in 1989
- ST Format
- January 1990 (Issue #06) - Included in the list 50 Games of the Year
- August 1991 (Issue #8) – #15 Top Atari ST Classic Games (Editorial staff vote)