DescriptionPlayers control "The Master," a god-like spirit sent down from the heavens, and fight to eradicate evil from the land. This sequel to ActRaiser focuses entirely on the side-scrolling action of the original, and has 14 levels with new monsters, new abilities, and new super powers.
You still control a "Cloud Palace" across a zoomable map of the world, choosing your next area of battle. In addition, many of the sound effects from the original game make their reappearance, as well as some hidden RPG elements.
Changes from the original ActRaiser include the elimination of the village-building mode, a move from a battery-save to password-save system, and a new musical score.
There are no promo images for this game
- "アクトレイザー２ 沈黙の聖戦" -- Japanese spelling
- "ActRaiser 2 - Chinmoku heno Seisen" -- Japanese title
- "Actraiser 2" -- European title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Players||Dec, 1993||85 out of 100||85|
|Video Games||Dec, 1993||83 out of 100||83|
|Megablast||Mar, 1994||81 out of 100||81|
|Play Time||Oct, 1994||78 out of 100||78|
|IGN||Jun 26, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Zero||Dec, 1994||70.5 out of 100||70|
|SUPER-NES.COM||2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Sharkberg||Dec 15, 2015||60|
|Edge||Jan, 1994||5 out of 10||50|
|The Video Game Critic||Apr 14, 2012||D||25|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Fantastic game with flawless controls.||6||Zovni (9307)
May 21, 2007
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- ActRaiser 2 (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
- Actraiser Online (A fan site with detailed game information.)
- Let's Play Actraiser 2 (Dectilon's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)