DescriptionThe Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland is based on the movie of the same name, starring some familiar Sesame Street characters.
When Elmo and Blanket venture outside after a game of hide-n-seek, they run into Zoe, who wants to borrow Blanket. Elmo is unwilling to share, however, and while they tussle over it, Blanket flies loose and falls down Oscar's garbage can into Grouchland, soon followed by Elmo. As Elmo trails after glimpses of his beloved Blanket he learns that it may have been captured by the evil and greedy Huxley and held at Huxley's castle atop Mount Pickanose. There are some hot-spot animations to enjoy in this point and click adventure, and five mini-games to complete before Elmo can retrieve Blanket:
- Draw, Hide-n-seek - In Elmo's room, Blanket hides behind an object which Elmo will begin to draw; each time the player guesses wrongly, Elmo draws a little more
- Building Tracks - the coal mine track needs to be rebuilt so Elmo can get through; pull special pieces of track into place and watch Elmo go
- Making Music - The Stenchmen are building a music machine and ask Elmo's help to find objects that make a certain sound
- Climbing Mt. Pickanose - Guide Elmo up the mountain from ledge to ledge, avoiding those occupied by goats and green slime
- Getting Elmo's Blanket Back - repeat a secret code made up of animal sounds in an audio memory game
- "Sesamstrasse: Elmo in Grummelland" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.