DescriptionFormerly known as Rocket Racing, Aero Racer is a single-player top-down arcade-like futuristic speed racer entailing a competition between colored neon rocket ships.
The defining challenge of the game lies in controlling the momentum of the racing craft by using rear jet-boosters to grind and thrust off track boundaries, resulting in increased acceleration. Unlike other contemporary racing games, there are no weapons or damage meters; players must maintain a single minded effort to beat opponents to the finishing line.
Players can enjoy the following four different game modes:
- Campaign: success in races, challenges, and trials enables players to progress through increasingly difficult tiers.
- Grand Prix: a set of interconnected races.
- Quick Race: instant pick-up and play mode.
- Party Mode: players take turns to compete in single-player challenges.
There are no screenshots for this game
- "Rocket Racing" -- Initial PS3/PSP title
- "Halfbrick Rocket Racing!" -- Xbox 360 title
- "AR" -- Official abbreviation
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||PSP||Mar 28, 2010||100|
There are currently no topics for this game.