Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Learn to fly radio controlled (R/C) models with aerofly RC 7. When it comes to learning and improving R/C flying skills, aerofly RC 7 is the number one choice for R/C pilots. Our state of the art physics simulation gives you a stunning level of realism. Together with our superb model details and awesome scenery quality you will feel as if standing on a real flying field.
You may choose from a wide variety of models, like aerobatic airplanes, helicopters, jets, gliders, scale models and quadrocopters.
After practicing on aerofly RC 7, you’ll fly confidently and instinctively at the field.
Many features and game-like competitions will test your piloting abilities that put real fun into your virtual flying!
THREE EDITIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
aerofly RC 7 is available in three different editions. When you buy this game you will have aerofly RC 7 Standard Edition with a choice of 30 different models and 5 different sceneries. This edition is a good starting into radio controlled flying. However you may upgrade your edition at any time by purchasing an upgrade to the Professional or Ultimate edition using Steam DLC. The Ultimate edition features more than 200 models and over 50 sceneries!
- Choose from over 30 models and 5 sceneries (Standard Edition)
- Awesome sceneries with full Retina Display support
- Highly detailed aircraft with state of the art physics simulation
- Stunning dynamics simulation for a realistic flight feeling
- Set wind and time of day for challenging training conditions
- Different model types: Quadrocopters, electric and gas powered airplanes, helicopters, gliders, jets, and scale models
- Suitable for many R/C transmitters and joysticks
- Fly with friends all over the world in Multiplayer Mode (Professional and Ultimate Edition)
- DLC available: Upgrade aerofly RC 7 to the Professional Edition ( 170 models / 40 sceneries ) or Ultimate Edition ( 200 models / 50 sceneries ) both including additional features like freely scalable models, aircraft editor, helicopter hover trainer and torque-trainer.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON USING THE RIGHT JOYSTICK, GAMEPAD OR R/C CONTROLLER
It is STRONGLY recommended to use a joystick, gamepad or dedicated R/C controller with 4 axes. This will give you the best flying experience.
Some models ( especially helicopters ) can't be flown properly when using a joystick with only 3 axis or less!
Visit the aerofly RC 7 website for a overview of supported input devices:
EDITION COMPARISON OVERVIEW
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Aerofly R/C Flight Simulator: RC 7 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.