DescriptionAeroWings is a simulation that allows the player to fly as a member of a jet aerobatics team. The game contains a variety of jet-powered aircraft that the player can fly in several game modes.
- Blue Impulse Mission: Learn 20 aerobatic maneuvers and become a member of the elite Blue Impulse team. Learn loops, rolls, and more while flying both solo and in formation.
- Sky Mission Attack: Fly through a series of targets suspended in mid-air before time runs out.
- Free Flight: Fly around and freely explore the landscape.
- Multi Play: Up to 4 players can perform in formation simultaneously.
- "エアロダンシング featuring Blue Impulse" -- Japanese Spelling
- "Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Vortex||1999||90 out of 100||90|
|IGN||Sep 08, 1999||8 out of 10||80|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 24, 2000||4 out of 5||80|
|Gamezilla||Nov 02, 1999||78 out of 100||78|
|Mega Fun||Oct, 1999||76 out of 100||76|
|Player One||Oct, 1999||71 out of 100||71|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Aug 08, 2001||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Sep 18, 2000||5 out of 10||50|
|Super Play||Jan, 2000||5 out of 10||50|
|Planet Dreamcast||Sep 21, 1999||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Director of Marketing: