DescriptionAge of Empires 2 Mobile
is the wireless adaptation of Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
for the PC.
This game is a real-time strategy game where the player has to create a civilization and defend it against enemies. Starting in the Dark Age, the player has very limited means for defence and must evolve up to the Imperial Age, where all the building and units are available. There are 2 other ages before reaching this last step. Each age allows an additional amount of buildings and units.
The Mobile version is a smaller "adapt to wireless" version of the original game where only the most necessary was kept:
- Resources: The player will still have to deal with gold, lumbers and Stone (for resources);
- Buildings: The player will still be able to build 13 different buildings, allowing both to the creation of units or upgrades;
- Units: The player can create 7 different types of units from peasant to conqueror.
The game offers two main game modes (along with a tutorial explaining how to play the game):
- A campaign mode with 7 missions offering a couple of hours of gameplay;
- A random map mode, where thousands of random maps can be created with really astonishing situations. The random map can be played with 3 different difficulty levels.
In terms of controls, the player uses a cursor to select units/building with double and triple fire button tap to select one unit, all units of the current unit type and all units. The player moves this cursor using the Left, Right, Up and Down DPad buttons.
The # and * buttons are shortcuts to create units/building opening a selection window, but the player still has the opportunity to create units by selecting the building they are supposed to be created by.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.