DescriptionAlida, a guitar shaped island off of the Australian coast, was built by members of a musical group who sold enough from their first album to make its members extremely rich.
When no second album is produced they're all but forgotten by their fans. So the band split up, each person taking up a separate area on Alida and hoarding their remaining money in elaborately locked vaults. After a time, all of the members of the group left the island. Arin, one of the members, goes to the island for a supposed reunion but has never returned. His wife asks you to go to Alida and find her husband.
You play in first-person, Myst-like solitude. Explore the entire island to figure out what happened to the band and to find Arin. The puzzles range in difficulty and most are musical in nature.
- "阿历达" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Алида" -- Russian spelling
- "Alida: Zagadkowy gigant" -- Polish title
- "Alida: The Enigmatic Giant" -- European title
|More a puzzle game than an adventure||Windows||Jeanne (75410)|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Windows||Feb, 2003||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Macintosh||Feb, 2003||100|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||Apr 09, 2003||8.25 out of 10||82|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Windows||Oct, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|FOK!games||Windows||Dec 13, 2004||75 out of 100||75|
|Just Adventure||Macintosh||Aug 11, 2003||B||75|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||Sep 21, 2004||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Feb 14, 2005||10 out of 20||50|
|Cheat Code Central||Windows||Aug 16, 2005||2.5 out of 5||50|
|Gameinatrix||Windows||Sep 25, 2004||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AlidaGame.com (Official Game Page)
- Alida Walkthrough (by Fellowship of the Quest)
- Official Solution (Developers walkthrough)
- Walkthrough by Jen (Step by step solution by Jen on Four Fat Chicks)
- Zarf's Review (A review of Alida by Andrew Plotkin (March, 2003).)