is a wacky combination of track & field games and retro-arcade games that you play as an alien. There are 8 unique alien characters that you can choose and compete against. Each alien has different strengths and weaknesses. For example, Mr. Mune (a caterpillar-like alien) has many legs enabling him be very good at shooting events but also makes it difficult for him in racing events.
You can either compete against a friend by sharing the keyboard or against the computer. There are a total of 15 different events to compete in and you have the choice of tackling a selected few, or going through the whole series. You also have the option of practicing first to get the hang of things.
The 15 events are:
- 50 Qrbit Dash (Racing)
- Laser Leaping (Hurdling)
- The Big Bounce (Long jump)
- Laser Skeet I (Shooting Targets)
- 200 Qbit Splurge (Racing)
- Lunge Leap Splat (Triple jump)
- Toxophilly (Archery)
- Flob Flop (Shot put)
- Saber Launch (Javelin throw)
- Survival (A Pac-Man variant)
- Alien Hurl (Another throwing game, but your alien is now the object to be thrown by a giant robot)
- Laser Skeet II (Shooting Targets)
- Jetpack Tag (similar to Asteroids)
- Lizard Leap (Pole vault)
- Wall Jumping (High jump)
- "Alien Olympics 2044 AD" -- Game Boy Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.