Dr. Bleed is in urgent need of medical attention, and will help Alan, whom the player receives control over, to operate him. After successful treatment of the doctor, a whole other bunch of twisted individuals will pass on Alan's improvised operating tables. Between operations, Dr. Bleed's clouded history will unfold.
Every surgery starts with a close-up of the body part to be operated. The first step is then to cut open the patient, the last one is to close all open wounds. In between, everything is possible: removing glass shards or porcupine spines, transplanting organs, decontamination of a poisoned patient, ...
The player has a set of tools at hand to cure his patients, which are all controlled using the mouse:
- Pizza Cutter - making incisions and cutting out objects buried under the skin.
- Tongs - moving loose objects around, pulling objects from skin.
- Pain Relief - healing closed wounds, burns, scars and other injuries.
- Stapler - holding closed wounds that are open so they can be sealed.
- Vacuum - sucking up liquids that are present on surface of the skin.
- Lighter - sealing wounds by burning them shut, killing nasty creatures.
- Corkscrew - combined with the Pain Relief cream, giving patient injections.
- Etchy Sketchy - scanning the body to find objects under the skin.
- Chainsaw - chainsawing out organs, slicing through bones and causing carnage.
- Car Battery - restarting the patient's heart, killing nasty creatures.
Edit View History