Not an American user?
DescriptionProfessor Fizzwizzle has created a train! It doesn't run on diesel fuel or coal, though. You provide the fuel. The fuel is brain power.
There are fifteen mini-games from five categories. The categories are:
- Memory: You must remember an item or pattern.
- Search: Find the answer on the screen.
- Planning: Decide on your path.
- Spacial: You must solve questions based on a three-dimensional image.
- Numbers: Solve equation-based questions.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|MacLife||Macintosh||Nov 07, 2008||100|
|GameZebo||Windows||May 12, 2008||90|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||Oct 29, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Out Of Eight||Windows||Jun 15, 2008||5 out of 8||62|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Taking The Amazing Brain Train To WiiWare -- The news and development site Gamasutra interviews NinjaBee's Brent Fox about the process and nuances of porting Grubby Games' mini-game collection to Nintendo's WiiWare service (September 4th, 2009).
- The Amazing Brain Train! -- Product page on developer's website
SomaTone Interactive AudioMusic:
SomaTone Interactive AudioQuality assurance:
Martin Eijmans, Brent Veitch, Trish Veitch, Andrew Thomas, Bruno Acquaviva Pires, Jesse Chounard, Joe Sousa, Ken Corbett, Matt Worden, Anna Worden, Kara Serenius, Mathew Neenan, Andrew LiuSpecial thanks to: