DescriptionOf all the tales tackled so far, this one is the most in need of alternative treatment according to Grimm. To marry the king's daughter, a man is asked to bring him three hairs from the head of the devil. To do so, the man must venture into the dark domain where he first meets the devil's grandmother and then discovers the devil is actually blonde.
The main game mechanics are identical to the previous games of the series and as usual the novelty lies in the new enemies and the transformations Grimm can bring to the creatures and the environment. This episode introduces an action sequence where Grimm must avoid barrels that are hurled towards him.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "Grimm 7" -- Common abbreviation
- "American McGee's Grimm: Черт с тремя золотыми волосками" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine3
- American McGee's / American McGee presents games
- American McGee's Grimm series
- Game with Creator's name
- Inspiration: Literature
- Physics Engine: PhysX
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|IGN||Sep 16, 2008||6.2 out of 10||62|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- American McGee’s Grimm: The Devil and His Three Golden Hairs (Game page on the GameTap website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.