missing cover art
DescriptionIn Ancient Domains of Mystery, the player character is an adventurer who has traveled to a remote mountain range to save Ancardia, the world of the game, from the forces of Chaos. The player can either continue on with this quest or join on with Chaos, depending on the choices that the player makes in the game. Becoming corrupted by the forces of chaos causes mutations which have positive or negative effects.
The game features a wide range of character races and classes, a point-based skill system, many subplots, and a detailed world which allows to grow herbs and repair/upgrade weapons with smithing.
There are no Amiga user screenshots for this game.
There are 57 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Ancient Dungeons of Mystery" -- Working title
- "ADOM" -- Official abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: Blacksmithing
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Burden / Encumbrance
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Repetition
- Gameplay feature: Gambling
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Permadeath / Permanent Death
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Rogue variants / Roguelikes
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|ADOM - Downloadable version||5||Rola (7764)
Apr 20, 2014
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ancient Domains of Mystery (official game website)
- QHack (C++ rogue-like engine, used in Ancient Domains of Mystery, created by the same developer.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.