DescriptionBallyhoo is a mystery text adventure in which you play a disillusioned circus goer who decides to help find the owner's kidnapped daughter.
Gameplay involves searching for clues in the circus arena, the tents and other back areas trying to locate the girl. The game features a "Standard" difficulty level.
The original Commodore 64 Grey Box Contents included:
- The Traveling Circus That Time Forgot Inc. Official Souvenir Program
- Circus Ticket (Sec.24 Row AA Seat 4)
- Purple Circus Balloon
- Advertising Card for Dr. Nostrum's Wondrous Curative
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Amiga Format||Nov, 1992||90 out of 100||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Copy protectionCopy protection for this game takes two forms. First you need to follow the instructions on the ticket included with the game in order to get past the turnstile. Later in the game you have to tune the radio to a specific station in order to calm an angry gorilla: Don't have the flyer for the radio station? Good luck.
Related Web Sites
- The Commodore Zone: Ballyhoo (introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Ballyhoo.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.