DescriptionWhen a terraforming team on an unexplored planet sends some disturbing messages back to Earth and then stops responding altogether, a space-adventurer is sent to find out what happened.
The gameplay is a side-on 8-dimensionally scrolling action-adventure set on a planet. The player must find a way to the lower depths of the planet to rescue the terraforming team and defeat the evil Triax!
Part of the Following Group
|Probably the only true 'action-adventure' ever released (I'm not joking)||Johnny "ThunderPeel2001" Walker (419)|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Sep, 1991||90 out of 100||90|
|Amiga Power||May, 1991||89 out of 100||89|
|Zero||Jun, 1991||88 out of 100||88|
|Amiga Joker||May, 1991||80 out of 100||80|
|Amiga Joker||Dec, 1995||80 out of 100||80|
|Power Play||Jul, 1991||80 out of 100||80|
|CU Amiga||Sep, 1991||70 out of 100||70|
|Amiga Format||Jun, 1991||68 out of 100||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesExile appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- Amiga Power
- 1991 - Best Game
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #58 “Readers' Top 100”
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Arcade Adventure
- Retro Gamer
- September 2004 (Issue #8) – #78 Best Game Of All Time (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Exile Resurrection (More information on this classic game)
- Exile Tribute (A huge tribute to this excellent game)