missing cover art
DescriptionThis is a humorous point and click adventure game from the creator of the Simon the Sorcerer series of games. You play an alien called Feeble (who is voiced by Robert Llewyllyn, best known for his role in the science-fiction sitcom, Red Dwarf). He lives in a world controlled by the Omni-Brain, which aims to keep everybody happy and successful. As such, unhappy people are killed, and over a million laws exist.
Feeble works for the Ministry of Galactic Uncertainty's crop-circle division, which involves creating crop circles on less advanced planets than his own, as a way to cause panic on those planets and stifle their intellectual development.
As Feeble, your goal is to overthrow this system. Devious behaviour is required to achieve this. Over 5000 lines of spoken dialogue are included, as well as 80 locations.
There are no Amiga screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Floyd: Es Gibt Noch Helden" -- German title
- "Flojd" -- Polish Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Obligement||Mar, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Limited editionThere was a limited edition which came with a free Feeble Files mousemat.
- Power Play
- Issue 02/1998 – Best Adventure in 1997
Related Web Sites
- The Feeble Files (official website)
- Funny Sci-Fi (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of The Feeble Files (February, 2003).)
- ScummVM (Get "The Feeble Files," as well as many other adventure games, to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal and free program.)
- The Feeble Files Walkthrough (by Malcolm Schmidt)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.