missing cover art
DescriptionFish Fillets is a challenging puzzle game. The player's goal in each level is to guide two fish, one large and one small, to the exit by moving various objects around. The fish can lift objects and push them along surfaces, and some objects (steel ones) can only be moved by the bigger fish. Be careful though, if an object falls onto or is pushed onto one of your fish the fish will die.
The seventy levels are arranged into eight branches which open up as the game goes on, so the player has a bigger choice of puzzles to try. Careful thought and planning is needed to ensure that the fish can escape unharmed.
There are no Amiga user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Fish Fillets: Next Generation" -- Open source release title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Fish
- Fish Fillets series
- Middleware: SDL
- Scripting language: Lua
- Setting: Aquatic / Underwater
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
CompetitionTo celebrate the release of their first commercial game, ALTAR interactive launched a contest to finish the game with the fastest and the most effective solution. However, out of five thousands copies sold, only seven players actually managed to finish the game and hence qualify for the competition in the first year.
Related Web Sites
- ALTAR interactive (Fish Fillets Official Site)
- Fish Fillets at FilePlanet (Download page for the full original version of the game.)
- Fish Fillets - Next Generation (Official website of the open source project. Contains download links for the new Windows version, as well as for the Linux, MacOS X, Amiga, FreeBSD and other versions.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.