Advertising BlurbsUK advertisement in magazine ST Format 1990/05:
Capcom's universally popular Coin-op; GHOSTS 'N' GOBLINS, is now available for your 16-bit home computer.
- Amiga graphics taken directly from coin-op ROM's
- 1 or 2 Player Section
- Amiga & IBM PC versions contain all six levels of coin-op
- Well over 100 screens to battle through
- Choice of five weapons with which to fight
- 28 enemy characters to overcome
- 4 way scrolling effect
Capturing all the features from the ORIGINAL coin-op GHOSTS 'N' GOBLINS captures every detail in true 16-bit style:
Europe 16th April 1990
U.K. 2nd May 1990
Contributed by Jo ST (22282) on Feb 18, 2015.
A DEVIL OF A FIGHT
The beautiful princess has been kidnapped by the Devil and imprisoned in Hades. Her one true love, a gallant knight in shining armor, sets out to rescue her armed with one of five different weapons and great skill. But he must overcome demons, dragons, giants, and zombies to get through the seven guarded gates. And ultimately, he must fight with the Devil himself!
GAME PLAY: You are the knight that must save the princess, and your weapons are a javelin, torch, sword, axe and a cross. Gain a suit of armor and you can live through the first fatal blow of an attacker. Look for hidden characters that give you another player or extend your life, but beware of flames that shoot up from the sea of fire. As you destroy the evil enemy demons, a key appears from the sky. This key opens the next gate. There are many friends and foes in the land of Ghosts 'N Goblins. It's a devil of a challenge.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Mar 23, 2004.
EXPERIENCE THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE KNIGHT
- The all-time classic, action-adventure game now for the Game Boy Color video system
- Seven challenging levels of hauling adventure
- Collect money, weapons, health and other power-ups to aid you in your quest
Contributed by Corn Popper (69555) on Sep 05, 2002.
Command the heroic Sir Arthur, as you begin a quest to defeat the forces of evil and save your kidnapped girlfriend Guinevere. Scores of evil enemies await you, from zombies to gargoyles, on your journey to save her. Will you survive the perils that lie in wait in the haunted countryside of Ghosts 'n Goblins?
The beautiful princess is kidnapped. Her lover, The Knight in shining armor, armed with five different weapons to fight the enemy, sets out to rescue the beautiful princess.
- Zombies waiting in the cemetery
- Weapons in the enemy's pot
- The Dragon at the third gate
- Giants guarding the area
- The Demon general "Ikkaku" waiting at the first gate
- Watch for flames that shoot up from the sea of fire
The Knight, aided by your skill, must pass thru four different guarded gates, fighting and destroying demons, dragons, giants and zombies. There are hidden characters too! Some friends. Some foes.
Ghosts 'N Goblins is exciting ... challenging you and the Knight to rescue the princess, amid great danger, escaping Hades, land of the enemies.
Contributed by Belboz (6486) on Sep 09, 2001.