DescriptionYou've been marooned by your crew in the vast wasteland of the Egyptian Desert. The burning heat causes you to think you are a brave explorer of fortune, but you have already been branded an Infidel. You are more likely to starve to death than finding the gold and riches that are hidden in the pyramids.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
- "Pyramid" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaCopy protection for the game required the user to dig at a specific set of coordinates and translate hieroglyphics. The map and brief primer made these two tasks considerably easier, although it is possible to muddle through the game without them.
Related Web Sites
- Infidel (video game) - Wikipedia -- Here you can find all sorts of info about the game.
- Infocom homepage -- At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.
- The Commodore Zone -- All about Infidel - introduction, images, related links and comments area.
- The Infocom Gallery -- High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Infidel.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.