missing cover art
DescriptionKnights & Merchants is a game very similar to Settlers II, and that's not really a coincidence, as they were made by the same lead programmer, who started his own company (Joymania).
In K&M you start building a base and gain resources, and after that you make an army and try to attack the enemy. It's a mix between a godsim and a RTS game.
The game features resolutions up to 1024x768 with high-detail landscapes in 3D, with 2D-bitmap buildings placed upon it.
There are no Amiga user screenshots for this game.
There are 25 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "骑士与商人" -- Chinese spelling (Simplified)
- "Война и Мир" -- Russian spelling
- "Vojna i Mir" -- Russian title
- "Rytíři a Kupci" -- Czech title
- "Chevaliers et Camelots" -- French title
- "Cavalieri e Mercanti" -- Italian title
- "Cavaleiros e Mercadores" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Obligement||May, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cancelled add-onJoymania planned to release an add-on for Knights and Merchants: The Shattered Kingdom entitled Mission CD. This add-on was supposed to include new gameplay elements and a lot of new missions. It was canceled because of financial problems at TopWare. What happened to the material that had already been completed is unknown, but it is thought that it was used as base for Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion.
Related Web Sites
- KaM Remake (An unofficial fan-made remake for the game that is still under development.)
- Knights and Merchants NET (A fansite of the Knights and Merchants series.)