DescriptionMore lemming action this time with new skills and obstacles for them to overcome. Three islands to adventure on each featuring a different tribe of Lemmings to save. They are as follows, Classic Lemmings, Egyptian Lemmings, or the Shadow Lemmings.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Lemmings 3" -- Informal title
- "All New World of Lemmings" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|CU Amiga||Feb, 1995||88 out of 100||88|
|Amiga Games||Jan, 1995||84 out of 100||84|
|Amiga Joker||Jan, 1995||81 out of 100||81|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesOne of the new skills that were added for this game was taken from the Street Fighter series of games: the Hadoken skill. The manual description: "this is a fighting device - a weapon from an ancient Lemming Martial Art, Lemdo. Since it is magically empowered, it will throw out a fireball when used. This won't hurt other Lemmings because they are the good guys and kill all the creatures because they are the Bad Guys."
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 02/1996 – #2 Best Strategical in 1995 (Readers' Vote)
- Power Play
- Issue 02/1995 – Most Redundant Sequel in 1994
Related Web Sites
- Allen Walters' Walkthrough (A beautifully written walkthrough for Lemmings Chronicles)
- Lemmings Universe (Facts, Solutions, History and more about all of the Lemmings games.)