DescriptionBased on the Belgian comic book, "Les Tuniques Bleues", this strategy game allows you to replay the American Civil War from both the North and the South sides.
In the strategy part of the game, you can move your troops on a map of the US. If two opposing armies enter the same state, the battle is played out in an action sequence. Additional action sequences must be accomplished when capturing an enemy fort or train.
The game also offers a two-player-mode.
- "ノース＆サウス わくわく南北戦争" -- Japanese spelling
- "ノース アンド サウス わくわく南北戦争" -- Japanese (NES) media spelling
- "North & South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese title
- "North and South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese (NES) media title
- "North and South" -- US NES title
- "Les Tuniques Bleues - Nord et Sud" -- Informal French title
Part of the Following Groups
|Superb French zaniness (although a tad short)||Johnny "ThunderPeel2001" Walker (416)|
|Zzap!||Dec, 1989||90 out of 100||90|
|Raze||Aug, 1991||89 out of 100||89|
|Play Time||Jun, 1991||88 out of 100||88|
|Amiga Action||Dec, 1989||84 out of 100||84|
|Commodore User||Nov, 1989||79 out of 100||79|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 19, 2010||15 out of 20||75|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Sep, 1991||74 out of 100||74|
|Amiga Format||Jan, 1990||74 out of 100||74|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Dec, 1989||721 out of 1000||72|
|Power Play||Feb, 1990||60 out of 100||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.