DescriptionBased on the Belgian comic book, "Les Tuniques Bleues", this strategy game allows you to replay the American Civil War from both the North and the South sides.
In the strategy part of the game, you can move your troops on a map of the US. If two opposing armies enter the same state, the battle is played out in an action sequence. Additional action sequences must be accomplished when capturing an enemy fort or train.
The game also offers a two-player-mode.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ノース＆サウス わくわく南北戦争" -- Japanese spelling
- "ノース アンド サウス わくわく南北戦争" -- Japanese (NES) media spelling
- "North & South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese title
- "North and South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese (NES) media title
- "North and South" -- US NES title
- "Les Tuniques Bleues - Nord et Sud" -- Informal French title
Part of the Following Groups
|Superb French zaniness (although a tad short)||Johnny "ThunderPeel2001" Walker (498)|
|Play Time||Jun, 1991||88 out of 100||88|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Nov, 1989||10.2 out of 12||85|
|Amiga Action||Dec, 1989||84 out of 100||84|
|Amiga Power||Jun, 1991||83 out of 100||83|
|Zero||Dec, 1989||74 out of 100||74|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Sep, 1991||74 out of 100||74|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Dec, 1989||721 out of 1000||72|
|The One||Nov, 1989||68 out of 100||68|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Oct, 1990||60|
|The One for Amiga Games||May, 1991||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.