missing cover art
DescriptionLead the men in green pants through the Sherwood Forrest and fight the evil Sheriff of Nottingham. Robin Hood is a teambased realtime-strategy game from the developers of Desperados. You can control up to six different characters with different trades in a mixture of realtime-action, strategy and sneaking... You have to kill enemies, make them drunk (Friar Tuck's special ability) and investigate the area... All six characters have different special abilities and weapons. If you don't want to kill people, make them unconscious and tie them up with Stutely, for example... Robin Hood is much like other team-based rts - as Desperados or Commandos - just with the trashy-touch of the old Robin Hood movies... :) So, a lot of tactical and strategical knowledge is needed to free the land from the evil Sheriff of Nottingham...
There are no Amiga user screenshots for this game.
There are 39 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "侠盗罗宾汉：舍伍德传奇" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Robin Hood: Legenda Sherwoodu" -- Czech/Slovak title
- "Robin Hood: Legenda Sherwood" -- Polish title
- "Robin Hood: La légende de Sherwood" -- French title
- "Robin Hood: Die Legende von Sherwood" -- German title
- "Robin Hood: A Lenda de Sherwood" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Obligement||Dec, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (official website)
- Robin Hood (archived) (Official website )
- Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (Wikipedia page of the game)
- The Ballad of Robin Hood (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of The Legend of Sherwood (April, 2005).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.