missing cover art
DescriptionBased on the events of the Three Kingdoms era in China (3rd century), and on Luo Guanzhong's famous novel Sanguo Yanyi, the game casts the player in the role of one of the many warlords rivaling for control after the Yellow Turban Rebellion.
This turn-based strategy game introduces hundreds of historical characters of the Three Kingdoms era. The game's main objective is to become the supreme ruler of the remnants of the falling Han Dynasty. To do this the player has to build a mighty empire by conquering provinces and recruiting generals worthy of command. Fight massive battles, triumph over natural disasters and capture enemy strongholds.
There are no Amiga screenshots for this game.
There are 82 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "スーパー三國志" -- Japanese SNES spelling
- "三国志 for WonderSwan" -- Japanese WonderSwan spelling
- "三国志" -- Japanese spelling
- "三国志" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Super Sangokushi" -- Japanese title
- "Sanguozhi" -- Chinese title
- "San Goku Shi" -- Japanese title
- "RTK 1" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Grand strategy
- Inspiration: Literature
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms series
- Setting: Chinese
- Setting: Chinese Three Kingdoms era
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Oct, 1990||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- October 1989 (Issue #64) –Strategy Game of the Year
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.