DescriptionInterface is thankfully the same as the first but that's where the similarity ends. More is the name here, more cars and parts to buy giving you every edge to regain your crown. Gameplay is it's most significant thing that you will ever remember in this classic. Gameplay control is really tight.
You're given 3 venues to race your blood thirsty opponent, betting for money and pink slips. The drag race tests how fast you can engage 1st gear.
Your ultimate goal is to beat the new king on these three courses that if you do you get to regain your long lost crown and take home his girl, again.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Street Rod II" -- DOS in-game title
- "SR2" -- Abbreviated Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Chevelle
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Ford Thunderbird
- Automobile: Oldsmobile 4-4-2
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Street Rod series
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- The Street Rod Association (A site for all your street rod needs. Talk about a remark too.)