DescriptionThe alien Red Falcon is back, and planning on taking over the planet Earth. Now it's up to Scorpion and Mad Dog to battle through five levels and save the planet. Based on the arcade game, Super C is the sequel to Contra. Gameplay is a combination of side scrolling/platform and top down view. There is a wide variety of enemies to defeat, starting with earthly locations, and progressing to more alien. To help out, weapon upgrades can be found as the game progresses. Two players can play simultaneously, or one player can attempt to take on Red Falcon himself.
There are no Amiga screenshots for this game.
There are 98 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "SUPER 魂斗羅" -- Famicom Japanese spelling
- "Super Contra: Alien no Gyakushu" -- Japanese arcade title
- "Super Contra" -- Xbox 360 title
- "Probotector II: Return of the Evil Forces" -- European title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe European version of this game underwent censorship, changing all human-looking enemies and the main characters into robots.
Related Web Sites
- Howard & Nester do Super C -- A regular feature in Nintendo Power magazine, Howard & Nester was a comic strip about two game whizzes who would one-up each other, while disclosing hints and tips, in the settings of various recently-released games for the NES platform. In the July/August 1990 two-page installment, they help Mad Dog and Scorpion get past falling boulders.
- X360A achievement guide -- X360A's achievement guide for Super Contra.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.