missing cover art
DescriptionFighting game ported from the classic and wildly popular "Street Fighter 2" franchise. Choose from a variety of characters and use their fighting skills to beat opponents and become the world champion fighter.
Advantages over the original Street Fighter 2 include faster fighting speed, 4 new characters, new locations, and more balanced/streamlined moves for the original characters.
There are no Amiga screenshots for this game.
There are 32 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge" -- Japanese title
- "Super Street Fighter II X for Matching Service" -- Japanese Dreamcast title
- "スーパーストリートファイターIIＸ for Matching Service" -- Japanese Dreamcast spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Amiga Joker||Jan, 1996||72 out of 100||72|
|Amiga Games||Jan, 1996||38 out of 100||38|
|Amiga Power||Apr, 1996||25 out of 100||25|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
Jul 10, 2007
TriviaThe game received two awards in GameFan's 1994 "Megawards" (Vol 3, Iss. 1)
- Overall Fighting Game of the Year
- Best 3DO Fighting Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Street Fighter II (Wikipedia page has information about the game, including the Turbo version)