The Witness Trivia (Amiga)
Like most Infocom games, the package for this one contains some fun goodies relating to the game:
A Detective Gazette magazine.
A suicide note.
A Western Union telegram.
A booklet of matches from The Brass Lantern.
The Register newspaper.
(From The New Zork Times Vol.3 No.2 Spring 1984)
Some statistics about Witness:
- Apparent number of rooms (those seen by the player): 28
- Number of rooms: 31 (for various arcane programming reasons, some locations are inaccessible to the player)
- Number of different ways to die: 2
- Number of words in vocabulary: 711
- Number of takeable objects: 18