missing cover art
DescriptionX-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse is a conversion of Quake. The evil mutant Apocalypse has created an army of evil X-men clones. The only thing standing in his way is you, a cyborg created by Magneto with the ability to morph your arms into a variety of devastating weapons.
In the single-player game, you battle clones of twelve X-Men across two episodes building up to a final confrontation with Apocalypse. The X-Men are realistically modeled complete with their mutant powers (the Wolverine clone, for example, will not stay down, imitating the original). In multiplayer game, you can take on the role of any of the X-Men for mutant deathmatch action in five original maps including the X-Men mansion.
There are no Amiga screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse - A Quake Total Conversion" -- Tag-lined title
- "X-Men: ROA" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Quake
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Commercial mods
- Marvel licensees
- Quake series
- Unofficial add-ons
- X-Men licensees
There are no reviews for the Amiga release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Getting it running||4||leilei (282)
Aug 17, 2012
TriviaIn 2005, Zero Gravity Entertainment posted the entire conversion, as well as the source code, up for download at the X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse official website. Please see the Related Links section for this game to find the download link.
Related Web Sites
- Crapshoot (A humorous review on PC Gamer)
- Developer Site and Free Download (Game history and additional information from the original developer, as well as direct download to the, now freeware, game files including source code.)
- X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse Official Website (Zero Gravity's official website for the game, which now hosts the full version of the game, downloadable for free.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.