missing cover art
DescriptionA space simulation with elements from a number of other genres mixed in. Your mission is to destroy a robot army that has taken over a planet. Gameplay includes arcade sequences, where you fly your ship around and shoot the enemy robots; strategy elements, as you attempt to navigate and locate parts to repair the defense system; and even text-adventure elements, in the form of giving commands to your ship's computer.
There are no Amstrad PCW screenshots for this game.
There are 39 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Tau-Ceti: The Lost Star Colony" -- Alternate spelling
- "Tau Ceti: The Lost Star Colony" -- Thunder Mountain release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Commodore Format
- July 1991 (Issue 10) - listed in the A to Z of Classic Games article (Great)
- Computer Gamer
- February 1986 (issue #17) - Included in the list Spectrum Collection (the best Spectrum ZX games since 1985 by editorial staff choice)
- Happy Computer
- 1986 - Runner-up as Action Game of the Year
- Issue 04/1987 - #18 Best Game in 1986 (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Icemark Tau Ceti Page (Contains the full instructions plus controls (for the Spectrum version, but should be much the same))
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.