DescriptionThe Director's Cut is a remake of the original Broken Sword game. The game features the same basic story, but has additional locales to visit, more puzzles and tells parts of the story from Nico's perspective. Some of the puzzles also make use of the unique abilities of Nintendo's game consoles and the animated facial expressions have been redrawn by Dave Gibbons.
There are no Android user screenshots for this game.
There are 103 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Les Chevaliers de Baphomet: The Director's Cut" -- French title
- "Broken Sword: Тень тамплиеров. Расширенное издание" -- Russian spelling
- "Broken Sword: La Leyenda de los Templarios - Montaje del Director" -- Spanish title
- "Broken Sword: Il Segreto Dei Templari - The Director's Cut" -- Italian title
- "Broken Sword: Director's Cut HD" -- iPad title
- "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" -- Android/iPhone title
- "Baphomets Fluch: The Director's Cut" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Android release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (official website)
- Broken Sword: Shadow Of The Templars (Director's Cut) Hints from UHS (A comprehensive walkthrough presented in a different way. Answers your questions gradually so solutions aren't revealed immediately, helping you solve the game yourself.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.