DescriptionDragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chose is a remake of the NES game and the PlayStation version and tells the same story with an added chapter.
The gameplay is the standard RPG: exploring lands and dungeons with a party, encountering enemies and battling them with weapons and magic to gain experience points to level up their character. The game is divided in six chapters, the first four tells of the hero (or heroine) and lets the player partake in quest with a party of characters while the fifth one has the player take control of the hero/heroine. The sixth chapter is a new feature and was not in the original game that has the player take control of the hero and his friends on a quest for revenge.
The player utilizes the stylus pen to pick commands in the battle interface menu and uses the D-pad to move around on the map. In addition to the classic features, new ones were added as well such as a Casino minigame and the ability to set up their characters strategies in the final chapter (which are non-playable). The map has also been tweaked a bit and players can save their game in the House of Healing instead of visiting the king.
There are no Android screenshots for this game.
- "ドラゴンクエストIV 導かれし者たち" -- Japanese spelling
- "Dragon Quest: The Chapters of the Chosen" -- UK title
- "Dragon Quest: Le cronache dei prescelti" -- Italian title
- "Dragon Quest IV: Michibikareshi Monotachi" -- Japanese title
- "Dragon Quest IV: L'Epopée des Elus" -- French title
- "Dragon Quest: Die Chronik der Erkorenen" -- German title
- "Dragon Quest: Capítulos de los Elegidos" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Changes from Playstation version||1||CrankyStorming (2755)
Apr 20, 2014
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.