DescriptionThe Jackbox Party Pack is a compilation of games created by the team from You Don't Know Jack. There are five different games to be played. Including You Don't Know Jack 2015, Fibbage XL, Drawful, Lie Swatter, and Word Spud.
- You Don't Know Jack 2015: a spoof on popular trivia game shows, players answer trivia questions by buzzing in using their phone or tablet controllers. The player who gets it right should win the money. Up to four players can play. The gameplay is similar to and improved from the original You Don't Know Jack game from 2011. The final round is the Jack Attack, where they have to match the items that fits the clue in the round.
- Fibbage XL: an updated version of Fibbage with additional questions. Up to eight players can play. Players get to trick themselves by choosing the right bluff in the question to earn points, the others might steal the other player’s bluff if needed.
- Lie Swatter: players need to swat lies that are possibly false. Up to 100 players can play.
- Word Spud: a fill-in-the-blank word game featuring the potato used during the game. Up to eight players can play.
- Drawful: the humorous drawing game for three to eight players, where they draw on their phone or tablet.
There are no Android user screenshots for this game.
There are 61 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Jackbox Party Pack (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.