DescriptionLara Croft and the Guardian of Light is an isometric platform game starring the titular heroine. While she is exploring a Mayan tomb, Lara finds a magic relic, and suddenly is surrounded by bad guys. In the following events, an ancient Mayan demon, Xolotl, is released by mistake. Now Lara must survive the traps laid out by the demon. She receives the help of Totec, the guardian of light, who imprisoned Xolotl many years ago.
The game combines action and platforming, and features physics-based environment puzzles. Team work is possible through offline co-op. Most of the time Lara must use her grappling hook, Totec's spear, or in the case of co-op, the help of Totec's shield to reach higher places. There is also a small RPG component, in the form of collectibles and challenge rooms that bring many relics and upgrades to Lara's arsenal.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is a download-only game and was released on Xbox LIVE, PSN and Steam.
There are no Android user screenshots for this game.
There are 114 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Lara Croft und der Wächter des Lichts" -- German title
- "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light HD" -- iPad title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Pocket Gamer UK||Aug 08, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2010 – Best PSN Game of the Year
- 2010 – #2 Best Xbox Live Arcade Game of the Year
- 2010 – #3 Best Action-Adventure of the Year
- 2010 - Best Cooperative Multiplayer (Editors' Choice)
Related Web Sites
- Official site (The official site for Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light.)
- Wikipedia: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Article in the open encyclopedia about the game.)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.