DescriptionPiano Tiles is a fast game played on a field filled with tiles. The goal is to tap the black tiles, avoiding the white ones, while the screen scrolls vertically. Generally the screen only moves up or down when the correct tile is pressed in a timed game, or the screen scrolls at the steady speed and the player has to keep up. Each time a black tile is tapped, a piano sound can be heard. When a white tile is tapped an off-tune note is played and the game is over.
There are different game modes with variations on the concept.
- In the classic mode a certain number of tiles needs to be tapped before time runs out. There are different difficulty levels and the 4x4 field can be expanded to 5x5 or 6x6.
- Arcade mode is similar to classic, but here the screen moves at a steady speed and the player has to keep up the pace. The game is over when a wrong tile is tapped or a black tile is missed. Variations include normal or fast speed, and reversed scrolling.
- Zen mode uses the tile movement from the classic mode, but without a specific amount of tiles to reach before time runs out.
- Rush mode is similar to arcade, but the speed gradually increases.
- Relay mode is similar to zen, but here it is possible to reset the time limit by tapping tiles.
- Arcade+ mode is like the regular arcade mode, but with all kinds of difficulties that can be selected prior to starting. These include lightning that lights up the screen, a bomb that causes an explosion, mist clouds etc.
The game is free-to-play. On iOS in-app purchases are supported to remove the advertisements and to receive additional tiles. On Android you can determine if the ads should appear as a pop-up or a banner.
- "Don't Tap the White Tile" -- Android title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.