DescriptionNina Kalenkow, a beautiful woman living in Berlin, Germany, reaches her father's workplace at the Museum one night just to find out he has disappeared without a trace. After finding out the carelessness of the police department about the case, she then decides to search for him herself.
From that moment on, and with the help of one of her father's colleagues, the young Max Gruber, Nina is introduced to a conspiracy between governments and secret organizations, related to the vast and unexplained explosion that took place in 1908 in the Tunguska Region in Russia, which her father was investigating. The journey will take them all around the globe in the search for clues that will eventually reveal lots of secrets as they get closer to Nina's father. Nina is the protagonist, but Max can also be controlled during certain parts.
Secret Files: Tunguska is a classic third-person point-and-click adventure game clearly inspired by the old classics, presented against pre-rendered backgrounds with 3D models of the characters, and CGI animations for certain events. While playing, important clues are stored in a journal. The inventory is shown at the bottom of the screen, selecting an item and hovering it over other items or various locations will show if there is a use for the item or not. Additionally, if in-game "Help" is enabled, pressing a button in the bottom right corner reveals the location of all on-screen items Nina can investigate.
- "秘密檔案" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Тунгуска: Секретные материалы" -- Russian spelling
- "Tunguzka: Přísně Tajné" -- Czech title
- "Tajne Akta: Tunguska" -- Polish title
- "Geheimakte Tunguska" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Journal
- Protagonist: Female
- Secret Files / Geheimakte series
- Setting: City - Berlin
- Setting: City - Moscow
There are no reviews for the Android release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
EndingThe original game ending was replaced by a new one through the 1.02 patch. An important plot element was removed, but the other events have also been revised and the developers added a run-down of what happened to all characters in the game.
ReferencesIn Max' office, on his desk to the right of his computer, you can see a copy of Jamiroquai's album Emergency on Planet Earth.
UK VersionThe UK version of the game contains a fold-out poster with the image of the German box' front. The back shows a world map with all the locations pin-pointed that are visited throughout the game, along with a few screenshots.
- 2006 – Best Adventure of the Year
- 2006 – #2 Best German Game of the Year
- 2006 – #3 Best Hero of the Year (for Nina)
Related Web Sites
- Secret Files: Tunguska (official website)
- Secret Files: Tunguska (Official game website (German, English, Italian and French))
- UHS: The Secret Files: Tunguska Hints (Universal Hint System file in question and answer format gives you vague hints to nudge you towards the answer. Includes full solutions to the game's puzzles.)