Description"If you work, you lose!" The goal of Ultimate Kept Man Life is to increase the allowance the player's character earns from his girlfriend by doing tasks. In doing these tasks, his hope is that her father will see him as useful even though he is lazy. This in turn allows him to stay at home and not have to work.
The player starts off by cleaning the apartment. Simply tapping anywhere in the room will earn you some money. Money earned is used to unlock "Actions" and upgrade them. When purchasing an Action, it unlocks the accompanying cut scene and "Play" option.
- Action: upon unlocking an Action, it increases the dollars per second you earn. This income is automatic and doesn't require tapping. Each Action has two way to increase its potential:
- Rank: increase the allowance bonus. On top of being purchased, the player needs to be at the right level to increase its rank.
- Execute: increases the dollars per second for that specific Action
- Play: after the accompanying Action is purchased, the player can choose a option. Each option increases the player's level, though there is a chance of being caught by his girlfriend's Father. Being caught nets the player no increase in their level, and the player loses any on hand money earned up to that point. After playing 3 times, there is a resting countdown before you are able to play again.
- "Kept Man Life" -- Android installed name title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Google Play store page (Google Play store page where you can download for your Android device.)
- iTunes App Store page (iTunes App Store page for download on iOS devices.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.