DescriptionBASIC Computer Games is a type-in magazine featuring a collection of roughly a 100 games (and some non-games) written in the BASIC programming language. Initially released in 1973 for Mini-computers, later editions provided specific information for microcomputers. There are slight differences in listed games based on the edition and language of the release. The games run on Altair/Microsoft BASIC and the magazine gives instructions of how the games can be converted to other flavours of BASIC.
- Acey Ducey
- Bombs Away
- Civil War
- Depth Charge
- Even Wins
- Flip Flop
- Fur Trader
- High I-Q
- Life for Two
- Literature Quiz
- Lunar / LEM / Rocket
- Master Mind
- One Check
- Rock, Scissors, Paper
- Russian Roulette
- Stock Market
- Super Star Trek
- 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe
- Tic Tac Toe
- 23 Matches
There are no Apple II user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Jeux d'Ordinateur en BASIC" -- French title
- "BASIC Computer Spiele: Band 1 (Mikrocomputer Ausgabe)" -- German title
- "BASIC Computer Games (TRS-80 Edition)" -- Radio Shack release title
- "BASIC Computer Games (Microcomputer Edition)" -- Microcomputer title
Part of the Following Groups
- Craps games
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Acey Duecy / In-Between
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Blackjack
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Poker
- Hangman games
- Qubic translations
- Roulette games
- Slot Machine games
- Tic-Tac-Toe games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.