The Black Cauldron Ad Blurbs (Apple II)
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover:
FROM SIERRA, MAKERS OF THE BESTSELLING KING'S QUEST ADVENTURE SERIES, AND THE WALT DISNEY PERSONAL COMPUTER SOFTWARE STAFF
- Over 1,020 cells of animation, including 30 animated characters that walk, talk, run, climb, even swim!
- Seventy three-dimensional screens more detailed than any seen before, in up to 16 colors -- watch as animated characters pass in front of trees, behind rocks, and around other characters!
- Six built-in arcade sequences and mazes, including a moat teeming with hungry alligators, a slippery castle wall with guards tossing boulders down, and teetery rocks that form a path across a treacherous swamp.
- Over 30 different items to obtain and use, including a "truthful" harp, a handful of fairy dust, and a magic sword.
- Eight different musical tunes, in different areas of the game, all from the musical score of The Black Cauldron movie. Plus up to 17 additional sound effects. (Music on all versions--sound effects limited on Apple.)
- Multiple solutions and variable scoring -- follow the movie's storyline, or use your imagination to maximize your score; play again and again, each time discovering new twists!
THIRD IN SIERRA'S LINE OF THREE-DIMENSIONAL ANIMATED GRAPHIC ADVENTURES -- AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF ADVENTURE GAME TECHNOLOGY!
Contributed by Adam Baratz (1340) on Apr 24, 2001.