missing cover art
DescriptionThe third volume of the Decisive Battles of the American Civil War series allows the player to reenact another six crucial battles of the American Civil War: Wilderness, Spotsylvania, Cold Harbor, Atlanta, Franklin, Nashville.
Just as the first and second volume, this turn-based, hex-based wargame focuses on simulating the limited control, communication and "fog of war" of a XIX-century battlefield, providing a challenge to the player taking command of either North or South forces. Apart from single and two player gameplay option, an editor is also available, enabling the creation of own scenarios.
There are no Apple II user screenshots for this game.
There are 46 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Decisive Battles of the American Civil War, Volume Three: Wilderness to Nashville" -- Tag-lined title
- "Decisive Battles of the American Civil War: Volume III" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Decisive Battles of the American Civil War series
- Game feature: Hexagonal map
- Historical conflict: American Civil War
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Oct, 1990||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.