missing cover art
DescriptionA platoon-level tactical game of armored warfare that encompasses almost all ground weapons used on the Russian Front from 1941-45. Kampfgruppe puts the player in command of either a German or Russian battle group, providing four historical and an infinite number of randomly created scenarios.
The historical scenarios:
- Meeting engagement east of Bryansk (July 7, 1942).
- Attempted relief of Stalingrad (December 17, 1942).
- Attack toward Kiev (November 3, 1943).
- Attack toward Berlin (March 22, 1945).
There are no Apple II user screenshots for this game.
There are 18 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Kampfgruppe: Tactical-Level Combat on the Russian Front, 1941-45" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Nov, 1991||70|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Dec, 1986||6.75 out of 10||68|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Apr, 1985||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Title translationThis title translates into English as "Combat group" or "Combat team".
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1985 (Vol. 5.5) - Game of the Year (Readers' Choice)
- November 1985 (Vol. 5.5) - Wargame of the Year (Readers' Choice)
- March 1988 (Issue #45) - Hall of Fame member
- November 1996 (15th Anniversary Issue) - #101 in the “150 Best Games of All Time” list
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.