DescriptionLittle Computer People can be described as the "mother" of The Sims. When you load the game for the first time and personalise it with your name you'll see a house with several rooms like a kitchen, living room, bed room, etc. After some time of waiting a little person will appear and check out the house with all its rooms to see if he likes it. If he likes it, he will move in shortly and bring his dog along with him.
That's where the real "game" starts and that's what it will be like every time you'll load the game from then. You see the house and the little person living in it, doing all kinds of stuff people do in their daily routine. He'll cook, eat, feed his dog, read newspapers, watch TV and from time to time he will write you a letter to let you know what he feels or what things he misses. To keep it more game-like, you can "talk" to him in form of typing commands like "feed dog". You can also play cards with him and send him food or a present. There is no aim in this game other than to interact with your LCP.
- "The Activision Little Computer People Discovery Kit" -- Title on alternate package
- "House-On-A-Disk" -- Alternative title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesLittle Computer People appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)
- March 1991 (issue #42) - Included in the list Greatest Games of all Time in category Original Games (editorial staff choice)
- Commodore Format
- April 1991 (Issue 7) - listed in the A to Z of Classic Games article (Great)
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) –#15 Funniest Computer Game
Related Web Sites
- Little Computer People - Expose (Dedicated to the Commodore 64 disk version of LCP and contains everything you ever wanted to know.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.