DescriptionAs Tal, your job is to single-handedly clear out the aliens who have invaded a desolate and destroyed post-nuclear earth. To have any chance of this, he must locate a sacred suit of armor. Not only will this protect him from radiation, and allow him to withstand some enemy contact, it also heals him, and enables him to float.
This means that the game has two distinct styles, with your character limited to jumping, and with only rocks (located around the screens) to throw. Once he finds the suit he can fly around the ledges, shoot the inbuilt Pulsar beam, and survive within the volcanic hideout the aliens have based themselves. You will need to recharge the suit at times, and also take it off to pass through tight caverns.
- "Sacred Armour of Antiriad, The" -- UK title
- "Rad-Warrior" -- US PC title screen
- "Radwarrior" -- Apple II, TR-80 CoCo and Commodore 64 in-game title
- "La Armadura Sagrada de Antiriad" -- Spanish title
- "Die Heilige Rüstung des Antiriad" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Stanley Schembri on ZX Spectrum credits or not?||2||Sciere (506104)
Sep 30, 2017
Title screen logoThe logo used in the title screen for the Antiriad version appears to be inspired by the logo of the heavy metal group Iron Maiden.
- Commodore Format
- June 1991 (Issue 9) - listed in the A to Z of Classic Games article (Great)
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; game packaging; manual digitalizations; goodies; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassette inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for the combined platforms of the game.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.