DescriptionThis expansion of Edu-Ware's Space role-playing game includes two new scenarios: Shaman, in which your character launches a career on an untamed planet as a religious practitioner trying to amass followers; and Psychodelia, in which you can enhance your characters' attributes through mind-alerting drugs at the risk of physical danger.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaDesigned and programmed by David Mullich while he was still a student at California State University, Northridge, where he was majoring in Computer Science.
Game Designers Workshop successfully sued Edu-Ware Services for copyright infringement of their "Traveler" pen-and-paper role-playing-game. As a result, EduWare suspended publication of the game and its predecessor, "Space I," and replaced the two with the Empire space trilogy, based on an original role-playing game system.
Related Web Sites
- Baf's Guide to the Interactive Fiction Archive - Space II (Downloadable copy - 72.82K.)
- Computer Connection - Traveller Programs for Apple II (AppleWin Disk Image.)
- Original Space II manual (Text file.)
- [TML] Re: Eduware (Downloadable copy. Requires Apple II emulator.)
- Virtual Apple Space II emulator (Play Space II over the Internet.)