DescriptionThis mix of racing simulation and arcade game consists of driving a choice of 5 sports cars on a mountain strip at the fastest speed possible without getting caught by the cops. To avoid them, use your radar detector -- or just try to outrun them if they spot you. Manual stickshift only, so make sure you don't redline or you'll blow your engine.
- "试验驾驶" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Ferrari Testarossa
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Test Drive series and add-ons
There are no reviews for the Apple II release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Version 1.1 broken on DOSBox?||5||Daniel Saner (2473)
Oct 28, 2012
|Weird screenshots on the cover art||3||Daniel Saner (2473)
Dec 01, 2011
|the father of the 90's racing games¿?||5||Игги Друге (42896)
Jul 27, 2008
Commercial successThe game was awarded with an American Software Publishers Association's Gold Award for selling more than 100,000 units.
- October 1988 (issue #13) - Included in the Top-100 list of 1987/1988 (editorial staff selection)
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.