DescriptionZork II: The Wizard of Frobozz
is a text adventure, a sequel to the classic first Zork
. Once again, the game is set in the Great Underground Empire, but this time the main goal is to face off against the titular Wizard.
Like its predecessor, Zork II
plays like any other text adventure: there are no graphics - only text - and the player types commands such as "lift cage" or "examine robot".
- "Zork II: Le Magicien de Frobozz" -- Canadian French title
- "Zork 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Apple II release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
(From The New Zork Times
Vol.3 No.2 Spring 1984)
Some statistics about Zork 2
- Apparent number of rooms (those seen by the player): 81
- Number of rooms: 86 (for various arcane programming reasons, some locations are inaccessible to the player)
- Number of different ways to die: 50
- Number of words in vocabulary: 628
- Number of takeable objects: 49