missing cover art
Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Embark on a journey filled with deadly enemies and treacherous dungeons.
Arc Rise Fantasia is a new turn-based RPG with a beautiful, anime-inspired Japanese art style. Players will jump into the shoes of L’Arc, a calm and composed mercenary, who sets out to defend the Meridian Empire from an impending invasion of ferocious creatures. After assembling a party of friends, each with a unique set of abilities, players will embark on a perilous journey across an overworld filled with deadly enemies and treacherous dungeons. While strategically queuing up attacks, players can summon mystical creatures and work with their party members to execute massive attacks. Arc Rise Fantasia features deep gameplay, top-notch production values, and an unforgettable story line for Wii - those who have been pining for a massive fantasy epic will definitely have their patience rewarded.
• From the developers who created the highly lauded Luminous Arc, comes their next epic role-playing game exclusively for Wii.
• Combines high quality 3D graphics and modern gameplay Classic Japanese high fantasy role-playing action involving airships, dragons, and a huge cast of characters.
• Music by legendary composer Yasunori Mutsuda (Chrono Trigger, Tobal No.1, Xenogears, and more)
• Over 30 hours of gameplay
• Trinity Battle System – Combine the skills of your party to unleash massive offensive strikes against your foes.
• Strategic Turn Based action – Fight as a team to survive
• Rogress System – Call upon the power of the Gods to annihilate your enemies.
• Expansive over world to explore with many Secrets, Locations, and Side Quests to discover.
• A vast array of customizable weapons, magic spells, and special moves unique to each character.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|HonestGamers||May 24, 2017||80|
|Destructoid||Jul 27, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|411mania.com||Sep 10, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Lead Level Design: