DescriptionArcade 2 Collection is a games compilation. It comes in a sleeve containing two keep cases and most of the games come on separate discs. The contents of the release are:
- Part 1: This consists of four games from
This version of the game comes with three screen savers, three wallpapers and a video interview with developer Tomohiro Nishikado. The game itself emulates the classic monochrome, cellophane, full colour games plus the planetary backdrop of the upright machine. Players can switch between display types mid-game via function keys, they can also customise game settings such as screen size, sound, difficulty and controller. It installs as Space Invaders '95 but looks nothing like that game. It's very like Space Invaders DX but it lacks the parody mode of that game and has a different title screen.
- Bust-A-Move 3 DX aka Bust-A-Move '99
- Bubble Bobble
- Rainbow Islands Bubble Bobble and Rainbow Islands are the only games to share a disc. They install through a single install process and can be launched through ether a shared launcher or from their desktop icons. Both are licensed Windows ports of the game and have in-game documentation and options that allows the player(s) to customise the controls, display, and action keys
- Space Invaders
- Part 2: consists of two pinball games
There are no promo images for this game
- "Arcade Collection 2" -- Alternate title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Space Invaders '95: